Sunday 31 July 2016

#acardeverydayfor30days - Day 14

Half way - hmmm, wonder if that means I am half way to a new habit, or if it should already be a habit now?

For some reason today I had the following lines stuck in my head:

"The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea 
   In a beautiful pea-green boat"

It should, therefore, be no surprise as to my theme!


I had fun trying out a couple of different techniques and products. Firstly, I used the roundish solid stamp from Swirly Birds to make the moon. Then I masked the moon and used the new sponge brayer to do the sky. I also used one of the Timeless Texture stamps, stamped several times in several different colours to make the sea. Finally, I used an aqua painter and So Saffron stamp pad to make a moonbeam in the water. I have to say, I was pretty happy with the result!

Here is a list of the rest of the products needed to make the card:



Until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!