Friday 5 February 2016

New Challenges

I'm going to try this blogging thing again!

I have been inspired (thanks Kylie Bertucci!!!) to enter card challenges with Global Design Project.

Sooooo, here is my first ever challenge entry #GDP021

Deb Macdowell  #GDP021:
Deb Macdowell 

The challenge was to use the colours Bermuda Bay, Wisteria Wonder and Melon Mambo. I love how this turned out! Originally I was planning on having flowers too, but decided it looked better without.

Looking forward to next week's challenge.

Till then

Deb

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes less is more Deb and I, for one, don't always know when to stop, lol. I love your clean and simple card. Good on you for taking Kylie's advice to blog again and welcome to your first challenge! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!