Wednesday 9 January 2019

January 2019 Blog Hop - Kylie's Demonstrator Training


Hello again!

Gosh the last month went fast! I was going to be so organised this month but no.....scrambling to get my post done in time for the blog hop again 😲😂😂


Image may contain: outdoor and text

This month I thought I would use one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets (don't forget these are FREE)! Who doesn't like a freebie! Just spend AU$90 on any products from the Annual or Occasions Catalogues and you too can choose a product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue! Want more than one? - you can - for every AU$90 you can choose one!!! How's that for a fabulous reward??!!

The stamp set I have used is So Hoppy Together. Such a cute set!




I think we all need reminding, at times, that we CAN do anything! I thought of this little frog trying to catch those pesky bugs but not being tall enough.........thinking outside the square earned him the biggest bug! Clever froggy!!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Don't forget to check out the other blogs - just follow the links!

Cheers

Deb xx




Product List

28 comments:

  1. This is so stinking CUTE!!! Great job Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! It's a very cute image to begin with so that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour scheme Deb. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda! I love those colours together too!

      Delete
  4. Love the frogs! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Deb, these little frogs are going to be popular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card - this little guy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Frog card! I love the added dragonfly on the front and the flies on the inside...adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy! It needed something on the inside and the flies seemed appropriate!

      Delete
  8. The 'So Hoppy Together' stamp set is so cute! And I love how you included the flies inside. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month Deb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! I love this stamp set - can see it getting used lots!

      Delete
  9. Adorable card, Deb! Love the color palette. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! Definitely one of my favourite colour palettes!

      Delete
  10. That frog set is too cute and I love the little line art you put around the card. Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! I love outlining simple cards like that!

      Delete
  11. Such a cute card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card Deb. Great colouring too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!