Tuesday 15 October 2019

October 2019 Blog Hop



Hello again!

Well, it's a new Stampin' Up!® year and I have rejoined Kylie Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Program! That means it is time for a blog hop!! Yay!!!

Image may contain: text

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my entry in this month's blog hop.

When you have finished on my page, don't forget to check out all the other amazing cards and blogs! There is so much inspiration to be found on the other blogs, it just leaves me in awe! I hope you enjoy them all as much as I do!

It's getting to that time of year for those that do Christmas Cards, so that is my choice for this month's card.





Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers

Deb xx

  Product List

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Deb. Loving that inside too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Deb! Great to hop with you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Deb. I love every part of it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Deb! Love the foil accents. So fun to hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The foil accents makes your card sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card I like the use of the Feels like Frost paper, not to much because we don't have snow in Australia at Christmas but really adds to look of card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!