Wednesday 12 December 2018

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop December 2018

Hello again! Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. Today I am participating in:


Image may contain: outdoor and text















For this blog hop the only requirement is to use current Stampin' Up!® product. While this is great, it can make it difficult to decide what to do! This month I have used a house warming present we received as my inspiration. Some people got together to give us a special house number for our new home. Absolutely gorgeous!!



So, because we were given this beautifully designed metal artwork by a group, I wanted to send them thank you cards that, while similar, were also individual.

Let me know what you think of them!






As you can see, they are all slightly different. The inside of all of them is the same:


Don't forget to stop by all the other blogs too! So many wonderful ideas!

Cheers

Deb xx


Product List

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I love that you used layers & the bird thinlits on the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christy! I wanted to 'gussy' the inside up a bit!

      Delete
  2. Very cleaver the way you were inspired by the number. My favourite was the first card where the birds have yellow feathers on their head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tatiana! I really struggle to come up with original ideas for cards. I love the ones with yellow too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Deb, Your birds are lovely, they could be any of the ones that visit our bird table in the spring and summer. We have a pair of nesting blue tits often. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I looked up the different wrens we get in this area on google and tried to make the colours reasonably authentic!

      Delete
  4. Such gorgeous coloring with the birds... I love your cards and appreciate the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set of cards Deb! Great inspiration. Thanks for being part of our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! I get so much inspiration from you, it's nice to give some back!

      Delete
  6. They are all beautiful! How kind of you to want to say Thank you to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!