Friday 18 March 2016

TGIF Challenge! - Sketch

Wow! It's either a feast or a famine with me.....lol

I had some spare time this morning and thought it would be a good idea to do another challenge!

Just tried to add this to the challenge and realized that it was last week's challenge!!! LOL!!! Teach me to read the instructions properly!! Oh well, I still like the card! This is what I would have entered if I had made it last week :D



As usual, I combed through my stamp sets, hoping for some inspiration. Spotting the Six Sided Sampler set, an idea came! Sat down with some Whisper White cardstock and realised that I hadn't mounted all the stamps yet :( Didn't want to spend the time doing that instead of the challenge so had to look through all the stamps again!!

Finally, I settled on Made with Love! What do you think?

Such a cute stamp set! I didn't want to cover up any of the cute little animals, so I had to move my little jump suit up a bit!

Thanks for taking the time to look! Please leave a comment too, I love reading them!

If you would like to see all the other cards in the challenge, click here!

Here's a list of the products I used:


Until next time

Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!