Tuesday 15 September 2020

September 2020 Monthly Team Blog Hop

 



Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Training Program Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.



I had a lot of fun making these cards! Black and white has so much impact and I found it difficult to choose which was my favourite! I saw similar cards on several sites in different colours and have added my own interpretation.

For these cards I simply used some layering circle dies and stitched shapes dies and alternated them in black and white. The circles are then cut in half (separately - not after gluing together - ask me how I know)??!!😂😂😂 Next step is to arrange in a pattern that pleases you. The first card here is made with all white circles being made with stitched circles dies and in the second card it is the black circles that are stitched circles dies. For both cards the alternating circles are plain - this enabled me to have 8 circles. The background in the second card is using the Basketweave 3D Embossing Folder which has retired.





After making a couple in black and white, I decided to do a coloured one too! For this one I only used stitched shapes dies (so only 4) and really bright colours.



I used the same technique for all the cards. I love how different they look! Can you think of any other designs? Add them to the comments, I would love to see them!!

Whether you are starting here or have come from another blog, there is a link list below to all of the blogs.

Please take the time to check out all the inspirational ideas that are available and leave a comment as a way of showing your support.




Cheers
Deb xx



Product List

26 comments:

  1. Deb these cards are awesome! Love all three. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, thanks for sharing. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great idea for making totally different cards! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Its surprising how many variations you can make! :)

      Delete
  4. These cards are ‘oh so swish ‘ Deb , you have done an amazing job ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, these are awesome! I've been wanting to do this technique - and I think you've finally convinced me I need to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wow card! Love your circles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done. I have tried this technique and enjoyed the outcome. Your black and white cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool cards, Deb! Very creative! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cool! Love them!😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!