Tuesday 14 April 2020

Subtle Thoughtful Blooms

April 2020 Blog Hop




Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Training Program Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

Whether you are starting here or have come from another blog, there is a link list below this post to all of the blogs.

Please take the time to check out all the inspirational ideas that are available and leave a comment as a way of showing your support.


My card this month is inspired by COVID-19 and #simplestamping. So many are suffering for so many different reasons. I wanted something that wouldn't be too hard for a first time stamper but would look more involved. I think this one was just right!



Firstly I stamped the leaves in Mossy Meadow then added the flowers in either Highland Heather or Seaside Spray (some were stamped off first). Next I ruled a very light pencil line where I wanted to separate the flowers from the greeting. I lined up the link stamp along the pencil line and stamped twice, side by side, in Mossy Meadow and erased the pencil line.



It just needed a greeting and the one from Positive Thoughts was perfect for what I wanted so, using Mossy Meadow again, it was added to the card. A little bit of bling is always good so I included the Gilded Gems from the Ornate Garden Suite which is available for purchase now! 

This suite is an early release from our 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue and is just stunning!


You are on my page - Deb Macdowell - Inkstability - Australia. Take the time to visit all the other inspirational projects. Simply click on the links below.


Thank you for taking the time to check out my page! Please take an extra moment and follow me by email by adding your email address to the Follow Me By Email image in the right hand column. You will then receive an email whenever I post.

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List


32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Pretty card. Simple but elegant at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks Deb for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful example of simple stamping, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! That's what I was hoping! :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely Spring card design. Love this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia! One of my favourite colour combinations too! :)

      Delete
  6. This is one of my favourite sentiments and it fits well with the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Karen! Good for people who are struggling with a long illness! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!