Thursday 16 April 2020

Flowering Foils meets Zentangles

Today my card is an entry in a sketch challenge.





I have chosen to use a retiring product Flowering Foils and have combined this DSP with zentangles! This was such a fun card to make!

I am certainly no artist but there is definitely something therapeutic about doodling and zentangles! It also takes up some of the extra time I have!!



As I am having a bit of a black and white stage at the moment it was an easy option to use a black biro for the zentangles.

The sentiment was created by using two dies from Stitched Shapes. Then I stamped the words from Crafting Forever in VersaMark and heat embossed in silver.


To check out the other entries, simply click on the following image!

Product List


Anyway, if you like my card, please leave a comment below!

Cheers
Deb xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!