Tuesday 28 April 2020

April 2020 Winners Hop



Today I am hopping along with the winners of Kylie Bertucci's international blog highlights from early this month. Each month the entries are voted on and the top 10 winners join with Kylie for a blog later in the month. The theme is 'Thank You'. You may be starting here or have come from the person before me in the hop - that is fine! You can still hop all the way around and not miss one. The list is at the end of this post. 


With Mother's Day fast approaching, I wanted a simple thank you and I think the black ice technique has taken this card up a notch without spoiling the simplicity of it.








I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my page - Deb Macdowell - Inkstability. Please take a moment and leave a comment before moving on to visit the next blog!







Product List
Cheers
Deb xx


12 comments:

  1. First of all Congratulations on making the Top !0. Very nice job. I always forget about this technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! Congratulations to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the Black Ice technique! I will go and look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fairly easy Karen. My tip would be to only just heat the clear embossing powder or instead of being random it will melt more and spread out and become a more solid covering.

      Delete
  4. The black ice technique looks great on this card Deb! Congrats on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! I was pleased with how it turned out!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I love the black ice technique on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love the black ice technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!