Tuesday 6 October 2020

October 2020 Kylie's International Blog Highlights

 





For my entry this month I have chosen to use Free As A Bird stamp set and the scrappy strip mosaic technique. As you can see, I am in a gelato colour mood! While these are not the most common colours for budgerigars, we actually did have one (yes, a real, live one!) that had all these colours, although not in the same areas. Ours had a yellow head, blue/green wings and purple/blue chest. A very pretty boy we called Sundance!








For those who want more information on how to make a scrappy strip mosaic card, there is a list of all the products I used at the end of this post and I will have another card on here next week using the same technique with all the details on how to make your own!

Please join in the fun and vote for your favourite 5 projects in our blog hop by simply clicking on the image below and then clicking on the heart in the top right hand corner of the 5 projects of your choice.





I love hearing from you so please feel free to comment on my card and/or share your scrappy strip mosaic project in the comments below!


Cheers
Deb xx



Product List





4 comments:

  1. Love how the scrappy strip looks in mosaic Deb! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!