Wednesday 27 July 2016

#acardeverydayfor30days - Day 10

While I was looking for inspiration for today's card, I saw a video Stampin' Up!® CEO Sara Douglass posted today. On the video she makes a card using Thoughtful Branches and a watercolour technique. You can see the video here.

I enjoyed watching and was inspired to make a VERY similar card for today's blog!! Thanks for the idea Sara!!


These are the products I used to make this card:




You are also going to need the Thoughtful Branches bundle which will be available on 02 August 2016! This set will only be available for one month so if you are interested in it, I suggest you order early in the month to be sure of getting it!! You can order from 02 August 2016 through my online store or contact me!

Until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!