Monday 18 July 2016

Day 1 - #acardeverydayfor30days

My plan is to post a card a day for one month (and no, it won't be the same card each day....lol). I need motivation to blog more regularly and thought this would make me more accountable.

As I need a minimum of 16 cards per month for my classes, it will encourage me to be organised for classes too!

How hard can it be? I think I am already starting to regret it....lol.

I don't already have the cards made, that would be cheating!

Okay, here is the first one - Day 1 - #acardeverydayfor30days


Here are the products I used to make it:



Here is my challenge to you - join me - make a card every day for 30 days and post it on your blog! #acardeverydayfor30days

Send me a photo of your cards or a link to your blog, I would love to see what you do too!

Until tomorrow.

Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!