Tuesday 13 April 2021

Pyramid Arrow Thank You

 


Today I am hopping with:






The theme is Thank You.

We are a group of demonstrators from all around the world who have joined together to learn from Kylie and Bruno and each other!




My thanks go to Iced Images for her YouTube video on how to make a Pyramid Arrow card. 

All the measurements and instructions are in the video so I won't be including them in my post. I did use all the same measurements.

At the end of the post there will be a list of products that I used for my version!






Please take the time to visit all the other blogs, I'm sure you will find heaps of inspiration!


Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!


Cheers

Deb xx


Product List

29 comments:

  1. Amazing! The DSP you used is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fancy fold Deb! Great card. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fancy fold, Deb. And the DSP and colors along with the butterfly work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun fold card and it show cases the papers beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Thank you for such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This IS a wow card. Sharing with my stampers and hopefully I'll give it a go soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Very Cool card!😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely card, what an awesome fun fold Deb! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow great fold.... love the use of the dsp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very neat card, love the fine art floral paper with the foil butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous fun fold Deb, I love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!