Tuesday 11 August 2020

August 2020 Monthly Team Blog Hop

 


Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Training Program Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

Whether you are starting here or have come from another blog, there is a link list below this post to all of the blogs.

Please take the time to check out all the inspirational ideas that are available and leave a comment as a way of showing your support.

I've chosen a Christmas theme this month as I just LOVE the traditional Father Christmas image in the Don't Stop Believin' stamp set! Teaming this image with the Stitched Stars die worked really well and enabled the DSP from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper to be clearly seen too.



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this in Seaside Spray!



Which colour is YOUR favourite? Let me know in the comments below!

There'll be a list of the products used to make these cards at the end of this entry. 

Meanwhile, you are on my page Deb Macdowell - Inkstability. Make sure you check out all the other fabulous creations that have been made by demonstrators from all over the world. To see the other creations, simply click on any of the links below!





Cheers
Deb xx 

Product List




17 comments:

  1. Both cards are so great, Deb! I love how you stamped the sentiments inside the circle on the second one. Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! I was happy with how it turned out! :)

      Delete
  2. OOOOh! I really like the seaside spray card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I think that's my favourite too! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cheeky Santa, love both your cards Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Deb. I love the D.S.P. behind the die-cuts, very clever!. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!