Friday 30 October 2020

Healing Hugs

 


Healing Hugs is the stamp set I have chosen for my card today.

The background was achieved by stamping Seaside Spray on Size E acrylic block, spraying with water using a Spritzer and then stamping onto Very Vanilla cardstock. I love the way it turned out, some of it like a watercolour and some dotty! I also love the way the bottom left and top right corners look like they have been staggered!




I stamped the rose image on Very Vanilla using Merry Merlot and the leaves were stamped in Shaded Spruce. I then hand cut the leaves and rose. The leaves were glued directly to the cardstock and the rose has dimensionals behind it. I also used clear Wink of Stella on the rose (I think you can see it a little).




Stamped the sentiment directly onto the Very Vanilla layer using Merry Merlot, added some rhinestones and glued the layer to the Seaside Spray card base. I added a layer of Very Vanilla to the inside and stamped a cross stitch image in Seaside Spray. All up it took about 15 minutes from start to finish!

Card Measurements

Card base:    21cm x 14.9cm
1st layer:    10cm x 14.5cm

As usual the products used will be listed at the end of this post. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!

Next blog will be Monday 2nd November 2020.


Cheers
Deb xx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!