Monday 19 October 2020

Very Versailles

 



Challenge #392 - Sketch


Today I have chosen to use Very Versailles stamp set as my entry for the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #392. You can check out all the entries by clicking on the heading just above this paragraph.


After seeing the above sketch, I was instantly drawn to Very Versailles (hmm, maybe subconsciously 😉) and I have kept my card very simple.


I repeated the leaf pattern on the inside but stamped off before stamping the image (I think that's second generation stamping).



I have added a close of up the circle detail (can you spot the deliberate?? mistake)?

I felt it only needed a very narrow matt and the only die that fit the bill was from Layering Circles.



Anyway, I hope you like my card and I would love to hear your comments! Come back tomorrow and see my next card!

Card Measurements

Card base:  29.8cm x 10.5cm
1st Layer: 14.5cm x 10cm
Scallop: 6.4cm scallop
Circle: 6cm circle
Inside: 14.5cm x 10cm


Product List
Cheers
Deb xx

3 comments:

  1. We love simple here at CC&S! Your stamp is perfect for the sketch. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, Beautiful, Elegant = GORGEOUS! Great job, thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!