Wednesday 17 February 2021

Paper Blooms with Ornate Layers

 



Sometimes you see something that you think is worth trying and today's card/s is/are one of those. I'm sorry I don't remember where I saw it or who did it, but I thank whoever it was!

I'm sure I've said before that I struggle with using DSP and this seemed like a different, fun, easy way to use some!




Card Measurements

Card base:    29.7cm x 10.5cm scored at 14.9cm and folded

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer:    10cm x 7cm

3rd layer:    6cm x 2.5cm

Inner layer:    14.5cm x 10cm




Instructions

  • Cut the 1st layer into 4 diagonally (top left corner to bottom right corner and then top right corner to bottom left corner) forming 4 triangles
  • Adhere 1st layer (If using double sided DSP have two showing one side and  two the other side) onto front of card base leaving a slight gap between each piece
  • Die cut matt for sentiment from 2nd layer
  • Stamp sentiment on 3rd layer
  • Adhere 3rd layer to 2nd layer
  • Adhere 2nd layer to 1st layer using dimensionals
  • Add some embellishment
  • Adhere inner layer to inside back of card base
  • Using a scrap of DSP adhere to edge of inner layer





I hope this inspires someone else to give this a try!

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!