Monday 29 March 2021

Forever & Always

 



Don't you love it when a card you have made has leftovers and they become the inspiration for a new card?

The Magenta Madness layer was used to cut out an oval for the card I'll be featuring on Friday 2nd April. I had thought when cutting the oval out, that by cutting it out of the center of the card that it could be used later as a frame for another card.

So, I had my colour (or one of them) and I had my 'front', what could I use with them? Black always makes Magenta Madness 'pop' so that was an easy choice! Then I needed things that would work with the two colours - flowers, of course!



Card Measurements

Card base:    21cm x 14.9cm scored at 10.5cm and folded

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Inner layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Scrap for flowers and leaves and black frame

Instructions

  • Colour center of flowers on DSP (1st layer) using blending brushes
  • Die cut black scalloped frame
  • Adhere black scalloped frame to 2nd layer
  • Adhere DSP (1st layer) to back of 2nd layer
  • Adhere 2nd layer to front of card base using dimensionals
  • Stamp images on scrap
  • Colour flowers and leaves using blending brushes
  • Die cut flowers and leaves
  • Adhere flowers and leaves to 2nd layer using Tombow and dimensionals
  • Adhere inner layer
  • Adhere flower buds to inner layer
  • Adhere black rhinestones to 2nd layer



I haven't added a sentiment as I'm not sure what I want to use the card for.

Thanks for visiting my page today. Come back tomorrow for another project.

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!