Thursday 8 April 2021

Free As A Bird Vellum

 



My card today is a birthday card trialling a new (to me) technique. I'm sorry I can't remember where I saw it or who it was. I'm not even sure if I have done it properly!




Card Measurements

Card base:    29.7cm x 10.5cm scored at 14.9cm and folded

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer:    14cm x 9.5cm

Vellum layer:    14cm x 9.5cm

Inner layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Instructions

  • Using Stampin' Blends and different colours, scribble colour patches all over one side of vellum
  • Using Rubbing Alcohol and a paintbrush or spray bottle, spread colours around until vellum is completely coloured on one side
  • Once vellum is completely dry, stamp image and sentiment on opposite side to colour using stazon
  • Adhere vellum to 2nd layer (I use Tombow and spread it out thinly with a sponge
  • Adhere 2nd layer to 1st layer
  • Adhere 1st layer to front of card base
  • Stamp image on inner layer using memento
  • Adhere inner layer to inside back of card base




Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!