Tuesday 27 July 2021

Word Wishes Tower Flap Card

 



I'm honoured to be hopping with 



Thank you so much to all the people who voted for my card! I really appreciate it!

My card was inspired by Iced Images video and the Designer Series Paper I used was Pattern Party. I also used the Word Wishes dies for the thanks. Word Wishes only has Thanksgiving, so I cut off the part I didn't need!








Card Measurements

Card base:    19.5cm x 15.2cm scored at 4.5cm, 9cm, 13.5cm & 18cm                        and folded

1st layer:    9cm x 5cm

2nd layer:    8.5cm x 4.5cm

3rd layer:    8cm x 4cm

4th layer:    4.5cm x 4cm

5th layer:    4cm x 3.5cm


Card Instructions

  • Form a box shape with the card base and adhere the 18cm/1.5cm edge to the 4.5cm edge using strong adhesive (red tape/Stampin' Seal Plus)
  • Adhere 3rd layers to 2nd layers (I chose to use 8 of one colour and 4 of another)
  • Adhere 2nd layers to 1st layers
  • Adhere 1st layers to card base
  • Adhere 5th layer to 4th layer
  • Adhere 4th layer to back of 1st layer
  • Adhere sentiment/s








Thanks for taking the time to visit my page!

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List

21 comments:

  1. Such fun cards Deb! I love the tower flap. Congrats on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card & the amazing fold you chose Deb. Yes these are awesome dies that I really need to get!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! You will be really happy with them if you do!

      Delete
  3. GREAT card!!! Any chance you have the imperial measurements?
    I'd love to try this! I have the dies & the DSP. yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I don't have the imperial measurements but if you follow the link to Iced Images (at the top of the page) she has made hers using them!

      Delete
  4. Wow, so very creative! Love it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! Not me though, I CASEd it from Iced Images!

      Delete
  5. Bright and cheerful, I love the splits on the tower. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome fun fold! I love it :) Congrats on Top 10!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!