Friday 31 January 2014

SALE-A-BRATION and OCCASIONS CATALOGUES ARE HERE!!

SALE-A-BRATION




Sale-A-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s biggest sales event and the best time to be a customer! From 28 January-31 March, there are so many ways for you to get involved whether it's through shopping, hosting a party, or joining Stampin' Up! 

 

 

 

I think this is the best time of the year, a FREE product with every $90 spent!! How good is that? To top it off, if you want to host a party during this time you can earn an extra $50 as the host and still get a FREE product for every $90 you spend yourself!! I LOVE this time of year!!!!

To make it all the more exciting, our new Occasions Catalogue is also available now! I wanted something from EVERY page!! 




Please contact me if you would like a catalogue,  to purchase anything or would like to host a party. You can also order online any time, day or night by using the link on the side.

This will be my last post until the 21st February as we are going on our first trip overseas!!! We are off on a cruise to New Zealand (I've never been overseas before, unless Phillip Island counts) and if I get a chance I will add a photo or two, but I am not sure if I will have the opportunity, so it may have to wait until the 21st. I'm sooooo excited!! I can't wait!!

Until next time.

Cheers
Deb

2 comments:

  1. First, determine the size of the car your cat will be traveling in. Many car owners travel with their car's doors open while the car is in park. To get more detailed info on best cat crate for car travel, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping for pet food on small budgets for your feline friend can sometimes be a challenge, particularly due to the large variety of choices out there. If you are curious to know more about cat food, read me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!