Friday 24 January 2014

FREE Products!

I am soooo excited, we have a new Occasions Catalogue with a fabulous array of new products! I think I really, Really, REALLY wanted something from almost every page! The Catalogue is on sale from 28th January.

We also have Sale-A-Bration starting on 28th January! What a wonderful time of year!

Spend $90AU on any product in the Annual or Occasions Catalogues and you will automatically be eligible for a FREE product of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue! Again, so many wonderful products to chose from!

To top it all off, our Holiday Catalogue doesn't end until 1st February, SO any products from the Holiday Catalogue can also be included to earn your FREE product until 1st February!

I just LOVE this time of year!!

Here is a card I have made using product from the new Occasions Catalogue.




Also some more scrap pages of my gorgeous grandchildren







Don't forget, only 4 more sleeps until the new Catalogues are on sale!!

Until next time,

Cheers
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!