Tuesday 2 August 2016

#acardeverydayfor30days - Day 16

I decided to make a card using the guidelines from two of the challenge sites today.


If you would like to see the cards designed by the GDP Design Team or the other entries, click here.

If you would like to see the cards the Paper Players Design Team have added or the other entries click here.

When I saw that #GDP047 was a nautical theme and #PP306 was a Tic Tac Toe and I could use masculine, CAS and enamel dots, it made sense to me to make a card that would fit for both challenges.





Thanks for looking - please leave a comment - it really helps to keep me motivated!!

Until tomorrow!





5 comments:

  1. A beautiful design deb! Love this!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the bubbles too.Thanks for playing along with the tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laurie - the bubbles were a last minute addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, this is such a fun take on this weeks nautical challenge. I love how the turtle looks like he is swimming in the ocean slip stream! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!