Tuesday 17 March 2020

March 2020 Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Training Program Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

Whether you are starting here or have come from another blog, there is a link list below this post to all of the blogs.

Please take the time to check out all the inspirational ideas that are available and leave a comment as a way of showing your support.


Isn't it funny how we all gravitate to our favourite colours? It seems to me that they are often the ones that suit us best in clothing. For me, that is purple, blue and green. What are your favourite colours? Are they the ones that you look your best in? Let me know in comments!


Any way, what it means is that I have made a card using Inspiring Iris in purple!! Clichรฉ, I know!






And a close up of the embossed frame. Who else has trouble deciding which side to display? Are you an innie or an outie ๐Ÿ˜‚?



Currently you are with Deb Macdowell - Inkstability - Australia. I hope you take the opportunity to see the other wonderful projects of the demonstrators listed below.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog, please leave a comment so I know you have been here!

You will find the products I used to create my card at the end of this blog post.

Cheers

Deb xx



23 comments:

  1. What a striking card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Deb ๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you framed the irises. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! I wanted them to be the focal point :)

      Delete
  4. such a striking card - I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Deb, I love that the iris' are framed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb this is a beautiful card and I love the embossed frame. And my favourite colour? Mint Macaroon. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! Mint Macaron is one of my favourites too, but I think it has been edged out by Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! I am just starting to use these colours. Think I am going to have to case this if it is okay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Purple's pretty!๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Deb. I'm a blue girl but as I age I'm buying more soft pink clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! I too am changing the colours I wear as I age! :)

      Delete
  10. Oh I love the purple iris! Such a striking card Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Deb. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card Deb and colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!