Tuesday 10 March 2020

Monochrome Thank You Card March 2020



Kylie's International Blog Highlight March 2020

The theme is:  THANK YOU

I owe many thanks to Jackie Noble for my inspiration this month! Jackie made a beautiful monochrome card using Power of Hope. I have altered it slightly and used different colours. I love the way it's turned out! If you love it too, you can vote for me by clicking here or click on the voting image further down the page.

Here is my card from the front

and from the side

side/top
inside
and because I was a goose and used stampin' blends directly on the card base, from the back


I didn't take a photo of the back before I added the DSP (I didn't need reminding 😜)

Anyway, I hope you will take part in the fun and vote for your favourite 5 cards by clicking on the image below:





Please leave a comment below, it helps knowing when people have been to my blog and if you have liked the content (or not)!


Product List
Cheers

Deb xx




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous CASing Deb. I LOVE this card! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!