Tuesday 11 February 2020

February 2020 Blog Hop





Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Training Program Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

Whether you are starting here or have come from another blog, there is a link list below this post to all of the blogs.

Please take the time to check out all the inspirational ideas that are available and leave a comment as a way of showing your support.

This month I decided to do a series of cards showcasing the Beautiful Moments stamp set. The set was inspired by Jacque Williams - Million Sales Achiever and can be found in the current Mini Catalogue! Thank you so much Jacque!! This is such a beautiful set and I find it so versatile - these cards practically made themselves!

Since I often struggle to use my DSP, my aim was to put on my big girl pants and just use it!! I was so happy with the way they turned out! What do you think?

I think they would make a lovely gift for a host or be fabulous for a 3 card class! #loveitchopit definitely helped! Thanks Kylie!!




Card 1



Card 2





Card 3


 Card Measurements (A4)

Card 1        Card base          29.8cm x 10.5cm
                  Front strip         14.9cm x 4.5cm
                  Image mat        9.5cm x 7.5cm
                  Image               9cm x 7cm
                  Greeting mat     8cm x 2.5cm
                  Greeting            7.5cm x 2cm
                  Inside layer       14.5cm x 10cm
                  Inside strip        14.5cm x 2cm

Card 2        Card base          29.8cm x 10.5cm
                  Front DSP          10.5cm x 8.5cm
                  Image mat         8cm x 6cm
                  Image                7.5cm x 5.5cm
                  Inside layer        14.5cm x 10cm

Card 3         Card base          29.8cm x 10.5cm
                  Front strips         14.9cm x 2.5cm (2) & 14.9cm x 1.7cm
                  Image mat          8cm x 5.5cm
                  Image                 7.6cm x 5.1cm
                  Greeting              6cm x 2cm
                  Inside layer         14.5cm x 10cm

List of products is at the end of the blog.


You are currently on my page - Deb Macdowell - Inkstability and I hope you will leave a comment. Please check out all the other fabulous creations by clicking on the following links:


Cheers
Deb xx



Product List

27 comments:

  1. It's lovely to draw our colors from the lovely DSP isn't it?! I love this stamp set, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a versatile set Angie! I know I'll use it lots! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, Deb! I really love your cards. Your colouring is so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! I find colouring really relaxing! :)

      Delete
  3. Great cards Deb. Your colouring is wonderful well done 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda! I've loved colouring since I was very young! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful projects, Deb. Both inside and out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb all three cards are fabulous! I love the Beautiful Moments stamp set! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Support Program Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! I hope Beautiful Moments stays for a while! :)

      Delete
  6. Wow I love these cards. I'm using this set in my next colouring class. Nice job TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! It's a great set for colouring! :)

      Delete
  7. Very pretty cards. Beautifully colored

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, particularly like the 3rd card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cards-love the insides too Deb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!