Saturday 20 June 2020

June 2020 Stampin' Pals Blog Hop

This month the theme for the hop is a colour challenge.


I immediately thought of Beauty Abounds as a good option. The image could be stamped in Early Espresso and the leaves and flowers coloured with Stampin' Markers in Pear Pizzazz and Terracotta Tile respectively.








Card Measurements (Metric)

Base:            Terracotta Tile 10.5cm x 29.8cm
1st Layer:      Early Espresso 6.5cm x 14.5cm
2nd Layer:     Pear Pizzazz 6cm x 14cm
3rd Layer:      Very Vanilla 5.5cm x 13.5cm

Repeat layers inside and add extra piece of Very Vanilla to write on.

The greeting was from Positive Thoughts and stamped in Early Espresso. I also added some of the fine dot stamp from Beauty Abounds. I thought it still needed something so flicked with the Clear Wink of Stella and Early Espresso Stampin' Marker.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you have been.

Don't forget to check out the other projects in the hop by clicking on the Stampin' Pals image at the start of this blog.


Cheers
Deb xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!