Tuesday 7 July 2020

Beautiful World July 2020



It's time for another blog hop!

Today I'm hopping with:


As usual, the theme is:    Thanks

As you can see, I have chosen the Beautiful World bundle for my project this time. This is such a versatile set and just about makes the card on its own! 

I know a lot of people struggle with masculine cards and I think this one is just fabulous for all those wonderful fellas in your life!!! Definitely a must have in my opinion!

The instructions for making one of these 'bay window' style cards can be found on my 5th May 2020 blog post or by clicking the following link: 

http://inkstability.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-2020-blog-hop-with-kylie-bertucci.html

Once you start using this bundle you will find it hard to stop! Here is another card I made using it.




A simple card, but easy and fun!

Don't forget there is a list at the end of this post of all the product used to make my card.




Please join in the fun and vote for your favourite cards. Simply click on the vote for me image below and vote for your favourite 5 entries by clicking on the heart in the top right hand corner of each entry. If you click on the entry itself, you will be taken to that entrant's blog post. Please take the time to visit the other blogs and leave a comment so we know you have visited.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. Please leave a comment.


Cheers
Deb xx





Product List

8 comments:

  1. I love world maps. And yes these are great masculine cards. Good job on both Deb. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bay window fold very clever looks great with the papers and elements you've chosen to use x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Great use of the World of Good DSP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa! It is absolutely beautiful DSP! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!