Wednesday 21 October 2020

Dandelion Wishes

 When I saw this colour challenge, I immediately thought 'great male colours', but then I thought I might be being a bit predictable, (they are colours I have often used for male cards) so I have ended up with a Get Well card that would be suitable for anyone! I mean, who doesn't like dandelions??!! What would a childhood be without being able to make wishes on dandelions? It's the simple things in life we remember most fondly!

Anyway, here is the challenge link (simply click on the image below).



What are your favourite colours for making a male card? Let me know in the comments below!







There is something about clean & simple stamping that really draws me in. I think it's my favourite style! What's your favourite style?

Please take the time to visit the Challenge Blog and see all the fabulous creations that will stir your creative juices! I'd love to see anything you make using these colours. Post in comments below!

Card Measurements

Card base:  29.8cm x 10.5cm

1st layer:  14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer:  14cm x 9.5cm




Product List

Cheers

Deb xx








4 comments:

  1. Great card Deb , love your colours and of course the dandelion one of my very favourite images . I haven’t made many male cards at all and just did my husband a watercolour type bird bringing out the sepia lines with a water brush xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I think everyone likes dandelions! :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely use of the colors, the dandelion is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!