Wednesday 28 October 2020

Many Mates

 



Today I'm hopping with Fab Friday Challenge Blog and it's a colour challenge. You can see all the fabulous entries by clicking on the image below.




I wasn't planning to colour in the happy birthday images but thought the card needed some more oomph!


Card Measurements:

Card base:    21cm x 14.9cm

1st layer:    9.9cm x 14.4cm

2nd layer:    9.5cm x 14cm

Scrap for flowers






I stamped the happy birthday image in the four colours and filled the image in with Stampin' Blends of the same colour (in the light option) except for the Garden Green where I used Light Call Me Clover (retired) and underneath each one I stamped another sentiment in basic black.

On the inside of the card I stamped a flower from Free As A Bird stamp set in each of the four colours.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a comment as it helps others find it too!

The list of products used is at the end of this post.


Cheers

Deb xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!