Tuesday 27 October 2020

Dandelion Wishes

 


Close-up 1

We are using the 'Bubbles' technique again today.

This time I used more re-inker in the water and got a more intense colour.

I have also chosen one of my favourite stamp sets - Dandelion Wishes! This set is so versatile and is certainly one I go back to, time and again!





I've added a couple more close-ups so you can see how the different size bubbles look.



Close-up 2



Close-up 3


Did you notice where I got a 'ring' from hitting the top of the cup? It's in one of the close-ups!


Card Measurements

Card base:    10.5cm x 29.8cm

1st layer:    10cm x 14.5cm


There is a list of products used at the end of the post.

See you again tomorrow!


Cheers

Deb xx




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!