Wednesday 24 February 2021

Many Layered Blossoms In Bloom

 



Black and white cards are always fun to make and this one was no exception!

I've been using some of our older stamp sets and dies as well as the new/er ones. Sometimes I have combined them as I did with this card! I have stamped Many Messages in versamark several times on basic black and basic white. I have then heat embossed them in black, white, silver, gold and copper (retired) embossing powders. Next I die cut them all using the Messages die. Now I have a great little stash of sentiments to add to any card! 

Check out this fantastically versatile bundle in our January - June Mini Catalogue! Order through my online store (click on shop image in right hand column) if you are in Australia and don't have your own demonstrator.



Card Measurements

Card base:    29.7cm x 10.5cm scored at 14.9cm and folded

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Scrap for die and sentiment

Instructions

  • Stamp image on 1st layer
  • Die cut outline using scrap
  • Adhere die cut outline to image on 1st layer
  • Adhere 1st layer to front of card base
  • Stamp sentiment on scrap
  • Die cut/punch sentiment out
  • Adhere sentiment to 1st layer using dimensionals
  • Adhere embellishments
  • Stamp image/s on inside back of card base



Come back tomorrow for another card! Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!