Friday 12 March 2021

Special Someone Casual Crafter

 



Continuing my focus on the casual crafter, my card today is made using two step stamping, punches, DSP (Designer Series Paper), paper trimmer and some fussy cutting.

Two step stamping is the reason I started stamping! The first time I saw a card made with two step stamping and realised how easy it was and how good it looked, was what got me hooked!



Card Measurements

Card base:    29.7cm x 10.5cm scored at 14.9cm and folded

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer:    14cm x 9.5cm

3rd layer:    7cm x 5cm

4th layer:    6.7cm x 6cm

Inner layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Scrap for sentiments and matting

Instructions

  • Adhere 2nd layer to 1st layer
  • Adhere 1st layer to front of card base
  • Stamp image on 4th layer
  • Cut 4th layer down to 4.7cm width (fussy cut around flowers first) without cutting through flowers
  • Adhere 4th layer to 3rd layer
  • Adhere 3rd layer to 2nd layer using dimensionals
  • Stamp sentiments
  • Punch sentiments
  • Adhere sentiment to matting
  • Adhere sentiments to 2nd layer using dimensionals
  • Adhere inner layer to inside back of card base
  • Adhere strip of DSP to bottom of inner layer



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!