Friday 28 May 2021

Art Gallery Best Wishes

 



Hello again! More inverted triple stamping today!

See post from 26th May, 2021 for instructions on this technique. Apart from changing the shape of the layering dies, I used Stampin' Blends Dark Basic Black to colour the back of the leaves from the Expressions In Ink Ephemera Pack as I felt the pink needed dialling back a bit and I didn't like the gold with it.




As you can see, changing the shape and colour really makes a huge difference!



TIP:    Remember you can always use your Stampin' Blends to colour the back of any metallic 'stickers' like the Ephemera Pack or Paper Lattice!


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to inspire you!


Cheers

Deb xx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!