Sunday 15 August 2021

Create With Friends

 



It's time to hop with:





This month's theme is:    Reading is FONTS-amental




When I was thinking about this theme and what to make, I was looking through my stamp sets and Create With Friends jumped out at me! I decided to challenge myself to use all the words in the set in one project.


I had a couple of 8" x 10" Artist Canvas Panels by ArtValli in my stash and decided they would be perfect. I got them at a local $2 shop but you can also get them online.


I began by using my Blending Brushes and Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Flirty Flamingo and Mango Melody Stamp Pads to create the background.


Next I played with the order of the words until I found a way to use them all that made (at least some) sense! Then it was simply a case of stamping them in VersaMark and heat embossing with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.




Please take the time to visit all the other 'hoppers'! You will find many wonderful projects and heaps of inspiration! 

You are currently on my page - Deb Macdowell - Inkstability. To visit the other pages you can either click on the 'NEXT blog' image below, which will take you to Jill Chapman or click on any of the names in the list to go directly to their pages.

 

 

Angie McKenzie  ●  Rochelle Laird-Smith  ●  Karen Henderson

Leonie Stuart  ●  Jessie Holton  ●  Jo Blackman

Cheryl Hamilton  ●  Libby Fens  ●  Tricia Butts

 Mo Rootes  ●  Shel Anderson  ●  Elaine de Montmorency

Teri West  ●  Susan Simpson  ●  Aurélie Fabre

Gez Carpenter  ●  Deb Macdowell  ●  Jill Chapman


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my page!


Cheers

Deb xx



Product List

5 comments:

  1. What a clever idea Deb, love the colour palette and embossed sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great project! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is a source stunning! I have never seen art canvases but I am instantly intrigued and interested. Your card is beautiful Deb and the blending of colours so pretty 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!