Saturday 21 August 2021

Textures & Frames Zentangles

 



I have had so much fun with my entry for:




The theme for this month is:    Colour Combination


 

 

 

Polished Pink

 

 

 

Pear Pizzazz

 

 

 

 

 

Daffodil Delight

 

 

The Casually Crafting Design Team is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world, gathered together to share our passion for creativity with you. Our focus is to bring you inspiration featuring projects that are easy to create while still packing a powerful creative punch. The projects are made with a few products, making them ideally suited to a beginner or casual crafter. From time-to-time, we may also include a project that is stepped-up for the added wow-factor.
Join us on the 3rd Saturday of each month to hop around and gather loads of inspiration for your projects. If you would like to see a specific product (or products), theme, or other crafty challenges, please share your input with Krista at krista@thestampingnook.com and she will share your feedback with the team.
With all that said, let's dig into the fun -- grab a beverage, sit back, and enjoy the hop! I hope you find awesome ideas and inspiration for your projects.


Looking for inspiration for this challenge and Textures & Frames stamp set jumped out at me. Firstly, because it's new and I hadn't used it and secondly because it's from Sale-A-Bration! In Australia you can earn this stamp set for FREE!!! For every $90 you spend on product, you earn a FREE product! How good is that?! Don't think about it for too long though because Sale-A-Bration finishes on the 30th September, 2021 or because supplies are limited, until they run out.


I wanted to show a fun/goofy way to use this stamp set. I love Zentangles (even though I am not all that good at them) and after I had stamped the different images I was feeling a bit underwhelmed by my effort. I think because I had placed the yellow circle in the middle, it struck me that it could be a smiley face! Then I thought I could do some Zentangles too!




What do you think? Just have fun when stamping and don't forget that you can add your own elements (like Zentangles), it doesn't have to be just the stamps!


Card Measurements

Card base:    29.7cm x 10.5cm scored at 14.9cm and folded

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer:    14.2cm x 9.7cm

Inner layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Scrap for sentiment


Instructions

  • Stamp images randomly over 2nd layer in different colours
  • Stamp sentiment on scrap
  • Stamp 'splot' image on inner layer in different colours
  • Using Stampin' Write Markers, decorate 2nd layer with Zentangles
  • Adhere 2nd layer to 1st layer
  • Adhere 1st layer to front of card base
  • Adhere inner layer to inside back of card base
  • Adhere sentiment to front of card using mini dimensionals



Thanks for taking the time to visit my page. Don't forget to check out alll the other fabulous ideas on the other blogs!!





Cheers
Deb xx



Product List

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Talk about creativity -- I never would have thought to use this stamp set to create something super fun like this -- very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Krista! That's very kind of you! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!