Thursday 25 November 2021

Gift Boxes

 





Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. 





The theme this month is:    Use Your Stash





I rarely make boxes, but was watching Sara Douglass' live on Facebook and as Sara was away, Melody Hyde, Concept Art Manager at Stampin' Up!® demonstrated some masking techniques using embossing paste, embossing powder, velvet DSP, foil and Be Dazzling specialty paper. She inspired me to try some myself! She also included templates for the boxes which was awesome!











You are currently visiting Deb Macdowell - Inkstability from Australia. I hope you enjoy my 'Use Your Stash' project.

I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!




Cheers

Deb xx



Product List

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!