Sunday 23 January 2022

Happy Hedgehogs SSS#004

 



Hello! I'm back after taking some time off to focus on training my puppy, Gemma. She is doing really well as long as it's only myself and hubby at home AND as long as we are happy to ignore her random barking at anyone who walks/bikes by or down the side street (we are one house in from the corner and the houses are on 1 acre blocks)! We also need to ignore her wish to play which she demonstrates by pawing us, chewing us or moaning, groaning or barking, once we hop into bed! So, as you can see, training is working really well!!! 😂😂😂

Today I am taking part in a sketch challenge with Simply Sketchin' Saturday.

The sketch is below.


Please let me know what you think of my interpretation!





To make this card you will need:

Just Jade:    29.7cm x 10.5cm
Simply Marbleous DSP:    14.9cm x 3.25cm
                                      14.5cm x 1.25cm
Misty Moonlight:    5cm x 5cm (x 2)
Basic White:    4.5cm x 4.5cm (x 2)
                      14.5cm x 10cm
                      5.5cm x 2.5cm

Happy Hedgehogs stamp set

Just Jade
Gray Granite
Real Red
Pumpkin Pie

Denim 1cm/3/8" ribbon
Garden Gems
Multi purpose liquid glue
Mini dimensionals
Mini glue dots
Paper snips
Paper trimmer
Clear blocks




Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

Cheers

Deb xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!