Wednesday 1 July 2020

Favourite Stampin' Up!® Bundle July 2020

How excited am I! I was lucky enough to win the StampingPals Challenge #3 and have been invited to be their guest designer this month!!


I have chosen the Good Morning Magnolia bundle as my favourite.



I particularly like the way it turned out using a technique where the image is gold embossed and then you 'paint' the flower with whisper white ink and then add petal pink ink with a dauber once the whisper white ink is dry. I'm not sure what this technique is called, but it was lots of fun and really easy to do!


Please check out all the different projects on this month's blog and leave a comment too!

Deb xx






2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Deb! I love this technique too! I don't know the name either but I cannot wait to try it again. Thanks so much for supporting StampingPals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie and you're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!