Wednesday 20 May 2020

Challenge #3 Birthdays


Today I am taking part in the StampingPals blog hop and the theme is:

Birthdays

While looking at different techniques for my classes, I discovered Tina Zinck and her Rubber Band Technique. Since I have been using Zoom for my Technique Classes, it has been necessary to choose techniques that are able to be done fairly quickly and this one was perfect!

So, without further ado, here is my card:





This project was so much fun and very easy to do! All the products I used are listed at the end of this post. The technique itself is to use 3-4 elastic bands of different thicknesses and put them on an acrylic or wood block. Once you have put your background colour down, use the block with the elastic bands as a stamp and stamp with a darker colour ink as many times as you feel it needs. You can choose to do multi-generational stamping too. In my case, I used VersaMark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

Please take the time to leave a comment at the bottom of this entry before checking out the other wonderful entrants in the blog hop.

Simply click on the link below to get to the StampingPals Blog Hop.




Cheers
Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!