Tuesday 9 June 2020

June 2020 International Highlights Blog Hop

As usual our theme for this blog hop is:  Thank you!

I was so excited when my pre-order for our new annual catalogue arrived! I absolutely fell in love with our new Old World Paper 3D embossing folder! I don't use embossing folders very often, but this one has really caught my eye and I can see it getting lots and lots of use.

I thought it paired well with the Birch background stamp and our Birds & Branches stamp set. I have to say that I have only recently purchased the Birch background stamp and it is already a firm favourite!




I had to add a close up of the Old World Paper 3D embossing folder, just so you could see how fantastic it is!
 

As well as highlighting the Birch background stamp, I wanted to show how I used the Shimmery Crystal Effects on the birds to make them 'pop'.


At the end of this post there is a list of the products used to make this card.

Please join in the fun and vote for your favourite cards. Simply click on the vote for me image below and vote for your favourite 5 entries by clicking on the heart in the top right hand corner of each entry. If you click on the entry itself, you will be taken to that entrant's blog post. Please take the time to visit the other blogs and leave a comment so we know you have visited.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, please leave a comment below (after the product list).

Cheers
Deb xx




Product List

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, The combination of colours works really well. TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye-catching card Deb! I love embossing folders. Thanks for being part of my international blog highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! I particularly love this embossing folder!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!