Friday 6 November 2020

Dragonfly Garden

 



Today's card is one I've made to send to a beautiful soul who inspires so many people, including me, and who is often struggling with her own health issues.

This card reminds me of her because she is such a study in opposite extremes. Such a kind hearted person who will go out of her way to help someone else feel better about themselves but who struggles daily with her own self worth.

I know she has been going through a particularly difficult time with the lockdown here in Victoria and hope this card will cheer her up a little!






I first saw this card made by Teresa Brown and the information to make it is at:

I have played with her measurements to make mine a standard card size and began with card stock base of 21cm x 14.9cm. Thanks for the inspiration Teresa!

The products used will be listed at the end of this post. 

As a demonstrator I have access to some products before they are released to the public and for this card I have used Dragonfly Garden stamp set, Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper and the Dragonfly Punch which are all from the Dandy Garden Project Collection and will be available in the January 2021 - June 2021 Mini Catalogue. These products will not be listed with the others as they are not available for purchase yet.

Thanks for visiting my blog, remember leaving a comment is like a virtual hug!! Next blog will be Monday 9th November, 2020.

Cheers
Deb xx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!