Monday 9 November 2020

Inspiring Iris

 


Today's card has been made for my sister-in-law's birthday and she should have received it before this is posted.

I love how bright and cheerful it is and the small touches of gold really set it off!




Card Measurements

Card base:    29.8cm x 10.5cm

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer:    9.5cm x 8cm

Gold image layer:    7.5cm x 5cm

Magenta Madness layer:    7cm x 4.5cm

White layer:    6.5cm x 4cm

Gold sentiment layer:    5cm x 2cm

Magenta Madness layer:    5cm x 1.8cm

White layer:    4.7cm x 1.5cm


All products used will be listed at the end of this post.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Leaving a comment is like giving me a virtual hug and is really appreciated!

See you tomorrow for another blog hop!


Cheers

Deb xx

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Deb love your card for your sister-in-law , the designer series paper in pink is a good choice to set off your floral , I’m sure that paper would be useful for lots of projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!