Monday 30 November 2020

Good Morning Magnolia

 



Where does the year go? It seemed so long, especially while we were in lockdown and now looking back, it has simply flown!

Revisiting Good Morning Magnolia today! There is a slight twist though - I was looking at the Color Velveteen and wondered if it would work if I ran it through an embossing folder. Enter the new Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (available in the Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue).

Guess what??!! It DOES!! 

Next idea was, well if that worked, I wonder if I can stamp on it? You CAN!!

Let's try one more bright idea - can I colour it with ink and daubers? ABSOLUTELY!!!

I was very happy with how this turned out! How good is it when experiments work??!! I think that brings my average success rate to about 12 wins and 793 losses....hahaha!!




Card Measurements

Card base:    21cm x 14.9cm

1st layer & Inside layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Instructions

  • Run Velveteen through embossing folder
  • Stamp image using StaZon
  • Colour image using daubers
  • Attach ribbon (Fine Art available January 2021) to 1st layer
  • Using scrap stamp sentiment and mount on dimensionals
  • Add rhinestones




Please share any of your winning experiments in the comments below!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

Come back for another card tomorrow (another sneak peek - this time Handsomely Suited).

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!