Tuesday 1 December 2020

Well Suited Suite (Sneak Peek)

 



I really wanted to play with the Well Suited Suite. I love the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that goes with this Suite and couldn't wait to use it!!

So......here's my traditional suite, shirt and tie card! This would be suitable for so many occasions! I have even had some thoughts on using this Suite for a female card (that'll be another day)!

This time I have kept it all fairly basic and very traditional.




Card Measurements

Card base:    29.7cm x 10.5cm

1st layer:    14.7cm x 10.3cm

Inner layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

DSP for suite:    14.5cm x 10cm (x 3)

Scrap for tie and sentiment

Instructions

Using the Suite & Tie Dies 

  • Cut out the suite front, lapels and pocket
  • Next cut out the shirt front and collar
  • Lastly cut out the tie and tie knot (and buttons if wanted)
  • Suite front and shirt front and adhered to the 1st layer with Tombow
  • Next add pocket with Tombow and then lapels (leaving room for tie to slide under)
  • Add knot to tie with mini dimensionals
  • Add tie to shirt front with mini dimensionals
  • Add collar with dimensionals
  • Add sentiment and it's done (I used a label from Messages Die available January 2021)





Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. See you back here tomorrow with a card using Layering Circles and Rainbow Glimmer Paper!!

Cheers
Deb xx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!