Thursday 6 May 2021

Pretty Perennials Bundle

 


Today's card is a mix of retired, old and brand new products. I was late to the party with Pretty Perennials and have barely had a chance to use it. It has now retired 😢 but I don't always put my retired sets away immediately!

I think it is important to acknowledge that not everyone can retire their old stamps. It's not as if they stop working just because they aren't in the current catalogue! Anyway, I have chosen to use it today and also a few of the new In-colours. I think they are all happy together!! 😉




Card Measurements

Card base:    21cm x 14.9cm scored at 10.5cm and folded

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer:    14cm x 9.5cm

Inner layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Scrap for flowers, butterflies and sentiment

Instructions

  • Make a mask for the 2nd layer using copy paper that has been torn
  • Using blending brushes, colour the gap between the two pieces of copy paper mask (I used Soft Succulent and Bermuda Bay)
  • Stamp sentiment on coloured area of 2nd layer
  • Stamp flower stems on 2nd layer
  • Adhere strip of ribbon to 2nd layer
  • Stamp flowers and sentiment on scrap
  • Die cut flowers
  • Adhere 2nd layer to 1st layer
  • Adhere 1st layer to front of card base
  • Adhere flowers to stems on 2nd layer, some with glue and some with dimensionals
  • Die cut butterflies (I cut one from DSP and one from Rainbow Glimmer Paper)
  • Trim sentiment on scrap and adhere using dimensionals
  • Add glimmer butterfly to DSP butterfly using glue dots
  • Add DSP butterfly to 2nd layer using dimensionals
  • Adhere epoxy drops to some flower centers
  • Stamp images on inner layer
  • Adhere inner layer to inside back of card base



Thanks for taking the time to visit my page.

Cheers
Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!