Friday 7 May 2021

Etched in Nature Swap

 


Recently we had an event for demonstrators only and we were asked to make a swap using the Etched in Nature stamp set. The card I have for you today is using that stamp set. It isn't available now (unfortunately) as it wasn't performing to Stampin' Up!'s ® high standards and they have taken it off the market. I don't know if it will come back but I hope it does (fixed, of course)!

Anyhow, because it was before the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue began, not all the products are still current. I have chosen to use it anyway because I really liked it! I also think it could be replicated using similar products.




Card Measurements

Card base:    29.7cm x 10.5cm scored at 14.9cm and folded

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer:    14cm x 9.5cm

Inner layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Instructions

  • Die cut the 2nd layer using the Stitched with Whimsy dies
  • Stamp image and sentiment on 2nd layer using StazOn
  • Colour image using watercolour pencils and water painter
  • Adhere 2nd layer to 1st layer
  • Adhere 1st layer to front of card base
  • Stamp image on inner layer
  • Adhere inner layer to inside back of card base
  • Adhere ladybugs to 2nd layer using glue dots




Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers
Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!