Wednesday 9 June 2021

Snailed It Farewell

 



Snailed It is another stamp set that I'll be sorry to see go. Those snails are just so cute! I love the toadstools too!

This is a super sweet card that could be used for any age group and/or any occasion! It's also suitable for beginners!




Card Measurements

Card base:    28cm x 14cm scored at 14cm and folded

1st layer:    5.5cm x 5.5cm (x 4)

2nd layer:    5cm x 5cm (x 4)

Instructions

  • Stamp your images on 2nd layers
  • Colour images on 2nd layers using Stampin' Blends
  • Adhere 2nd layers to 1st layers
  • Adhere 1st layers to front of card base using dimensionals
  • Stamp image on inside back of card base




Thanks for visiting my page! I hope you will be using some of your retiring products!

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!