Thursday 10 June 2021

True Love Farewell

 



DSP is something I often struggle to use. I see it and I have to have it but then I'm not sure how to use it. 

True Love DSP is one that I didn't get to use much. I #loveitchopit without any issue, it's combining it with the layout that causes me problems.

Anyway, today I have chosen to colour a portion of the DSP front and used the back as a contrast. I coloured the stipes in the same colours I used in the flowers to tie them together. I teamed it all with some of the new In Colours.




Card Measurements

Card base:    21cm x 14.9cm scored at 10.5cm and folded

1st layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

2nd layer (DSP):    14cm x 9.5cm then cut into two unequal pieces

Inner layer:    14.5cm x 10cm

Scrap for sentiment

Instructions

  • Colour image on DSP
  • Colour back of DSP
  • Stamp image/s on inner layer
  • Colour image/s on inner layer
  • Adhere 2nd layers to 1st layer
  • Adhere ribbon/s to 1st layer
  • Adhere 1st layer to front of card base
  • Adhere inner layer to inside back of card base
  • Die cut sentiment from scrap
  • Die cut matting from scrap
  • Adhere sentiment to matting
  • Adhere matted sentiment to front of card using dimensionals
  • Adhere sequins to front of card
  • Colour flower petals on DSP with Wink of Stella



Thanks for visiting my page.

Cheers
Deb xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, it is most appreciated!